Tuesday 23 February 2010

Greetings

Egad, how did I get here? Must have been some trip!

Anyway, allow me to introduce myself, Earthlings. My name is Laurence Williams. I'm a student studying Travel and Tourism, English Literature and Philosophy, and when I'm not doing that or saving the world, I'm a diehard wannabe fantasy author (DWFA for short). I created this blog for a number of reasons; frustration with other websites, the desire to expand to new territories as well as join a website where I would be able to develop myself as a writer. During my time here you can expect samples of writing from me, from novels to short stories, as well as reviews for games, films, books and shows, and just general comments about life, depending on my mood and how much sleep I've had.

I hope to update this blog every two weeks at the very least, but please sympathise that I am a student, and thus my busy life of studenthood may take presedence over, say, my thoughts on the latest Harry Potter film (it was shit).

Hope to be meeting many new faces here

All the Best, Laurence 'The Beard' Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment